As iOS 10.1.1 released, all the people those who love to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 are looking for iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak to download Cydia iOS 10.1.1 on their Apple devices. Because jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 is the only way to customize Apple devices that are iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. While all the jailbreak fans are waiting for jailbreak iOS 10.1.1, the well-known Italian developer and hacker Luca Todesco could out a video for jailbreak iOS 10.1.1. I think this is very much motivation for all jailbreakers who are engaging with jailbreak iOS 10.1.1.
However he didn’t deliver jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 for public users to install Cydia iOS 10.1.1. What he did was he show up a demonstration on iPhone 7 that install Cydia iOS 10.1.1. But the good news is that all the jailbreakers are working hard for Cydia iOS 10.1.1 install.
Important Features of iOS 10.1.1
- Developed camera, introducing portrait camera (for iPhone 7 Plus)
- Introduced new options for message
- When showing transit path, fare comparison in Maps
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity with other devices
- Performance improved in safari when sharing web-site to messages
Compatible Apple devices for iOS 10.1.1
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone SE
- 9 iPad Pro
- 7 iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
When jailbreak iOS 10 – 10.1.1 will available to the Public users?
So, we can’t expect that Luca Todesco will release the tool to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 for us to install Cydia iOS 10.1.1. However other jailbreakers are also keep silence response upon iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. Also Apple Inc. is updating iOS versions very frequently, it means that iOS is not stable.
But jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 is possible to release, the reason behind not to release iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak because of unstable iOS.
The new version iOS 10.1 is released just few days ago for Apple uses. This is the major update of iOS after iOS 10.0. Apple has released iOS versions very frequently to public. Released of download iOS 10.1 is a surprise for all users and developers as well.
With the iOS 10.1, all the people are discussing about jailbreak iOS 10.1. Because most Apple users used to use idevices which has jailbroken. So, all the teams of jailbreak are working for iOS 10.1 jailbreak in order to release a tool for iOS 10.1 as soon as possible. Among them TaiG jailbreak can be happened and we can keep hope on them according to past evidences because in the past hard times they have released jailbreak tools.
When we just look at the iOS 10.1 it is compatible with “iSight Duo” camera which mainly belong to iPhone 7 Plus. Most Apple users are install iOS 10.1 on their idevices and some of them are waiting for releasing jailbreak iOS 10.1 without download iOS 10.1. However our recommendation is that if you are a person which love to use jailbroken device, just wait for release a tool for iOS 10.1 jailbreak.
Apple Inc. needs to test iOS firmware with all iOS developers which has iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. So, this is the way to test their iOS version very successful way.
Compatible idevices for install iOS 10.1
- iPhone 5 and later versions
- iPad 4 and later versions
- iPod Touch 6 and later versions
How to Download iOS 10.1 and Install iOS 10.1
There are couple of methods for download iOS 10.1 and install iOS 10.1 on your idevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) follow the steps that belong to each method. Then you will get the iOS 10.1 firmware.
Over the Air (OTA)
- First Open on the idevice “Settings -> General -> Software Update”
- Then tap on “Download and Install”
- Finally just wait for a while the idevice to be ready for iOS 10.1
- First connect the idevice with the PC
- Then launch the iTunes
- After that click on the menu “Device Summary”
- Then click on the “Check for Updates”
- Next follow the popup message of “Download and Update”
- Now just wait for a while for update up to iOS 10.1
iTunes with IPSW
- First of all download “iOS 10.1 ipsw” which suitable for the idevice that have
- After that Connect the idevice through USB cable to the PC
- Then launch the iTunes
- Then with the help of summary select the idevice
- Now if you have Windows PC hang onto the SHIFT key or else if have Mac PC hang onto ALT key on the keyboard then click “Update”
- Then pinpoint the “IPSW” that you have downloaded on the PC, click once on it
- Now this is the time to click on the icon “Download and Update”
- Finally just wait for a while update your idevice up to iOS 10.1