The 11th major operating system released of Apple community is iOS 11. It’s successfully released on 19th September 2017. Apple developers added many more features and functionaries to this new iOS member. This OS version can makes iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iOS 11 brings lot of changes to Apple world. There have eight iOS 11 minor versions such as iOS 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1, 11.1.2, 11.2, and the latest update 11.2.1. After released out of iOS 11 and minor updates, all apple device users waiting jailbreak update for iOS 11 or later versions for download Cydia.
Jailbreaking is the process of removing all software restrictives os Apple operating system. Jailbreak teams and individual developers are trying to jailbreak new iOS 11 and later versions. Now all jailbreak tools are in developing stage. The TaiG team is a powerful jailbreak team. Now they hard to find jailbreak update for iOS 11 and later versions. They are making untethered jailbreak tool for the latest operating system and it’s not release to public yet. But there have ordinary jailbreak updates for iOS 11 beta versions among developers. However jailbreak update for IOS 11 and later versions not available on public.
- Apple users can download unavailable and hidden applications on Apple store.
- You can download videos, music, ebooks and other inclusions free.
- You can get paid applications for absolutely free.
- Can access hidden features.
- Can control iDevice as they wish.
However there are somethings that can be happened when jailbreak iOS 11 and later versions on the Apple mobile devices. But it not much harmful, it is good to know you.
- It can be cause to battery drain.
- Crash of some applications.
- Can be vanished some Apple features.
- Can be cause to damage to original apple operating system version.