Since we got iOS 10.3.1, the next discussion is jailbreak iOS 10.3.1. In order to release TaiG jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, TaiG jailbreak team is working for it. In this time Apple has tight the security system for jailbreak.
About the zJailbreak
This zJailbreak comes with TaiG beta IPA + Cydia Impactor Jailbreak. When TaiG jailbreak team release a tool to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, this is the temporary solution for Cydia 10.3.1. With this zJailbreak we are allowed to install some Cydia apps. zJailbreak is a version of Cydia which is lite.
Main zJailbreak Features
- OS Store
TaiG beta IPA + Cydia Impactor is the only method that suitable for iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak. At the moment iOS 10.3.1 beta jailbreak aren’t available, because iOS 10.3.1 update is released to the public. So, if you are wish to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, you have to use zJailbreak in order to install Cydia 10.3.1.
Compatible Apple Devices for zJailbreak
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- 9 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch 6G.
However iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is not compatible for jailbreak iOS 10.3.1
Steps for iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak
- First of all download “TaiGbeta.ipa” as well as “Cydia Impactor” on the PC
- Then connect the Apple device (iPhone or iPad) which is running iOS 10.3.1 beta
- After that, drag the TaiGbeta.ipa in to Cydia Impactor
- Then, give the Apple ID and the password in order to continue the process (we recommend that it is better to generate a different Apple ID for the jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 process)
- Then, Cydia Impactor installs “TaiG9 beta IPA” on the idevice
- After that, there will be the “TaiG” icon on the idevice’s Home-screen, tap to open it select the “Install Cydia”
- Finnaly, the idevice will be restarted and you will see the Cydia