Jailbreak iOS 9.3 is just released by the TaiG team as TaiG 3.0 for jailbreak community and the tool of TaiG 3.0 is extra steady and also bug fixes. It is better to download this TaiG 3.0 tool, otherwise you have to delay for Jailbreak from iOS 9 – iOS 9.3. It is well-matched by latest versions of the iTunes and also works with Cydia.
Furthermore there isn’t necessary to be jailbreaking once again their idevices who have already jailbroken with the tool of TaiG 3.0. Downloading Jailbreak Taig 3.0 is well-matched for each and every idevices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) which are running on versions from iOS 9 to iOS 9.3 firmware. However the jailbreak iOS 9.3 and the tool of TaiG 3.0 is available just for people who use Windows. By the way there is a tool is available for Jailbreak from iOS 9 to iOS 9.3 on Mac version determination rapidly.
Check the Entire Amendment log for Authorized download for TaiG 3.0
- It is adapted for latest iTunes and also hits for dilemmas of receiving stuck around 20% and 60%
- Well-matched by the “Cydia Substrate” or in other words “Mobile Substrate”
- Correct blank Settings misfortune as matching for Apple Watches by idevices
- Fixes matters about UI-cache
Start to Set-Up your idevice in order to Download Taig 3.0
- First of all you have to back up the idevice with iTunes or iCloud
- Then, disable the Passcode or the Touch ID as well as get “My iPhone” mark by the iCloud
- After that switch your idevice to the “Air Plane” mode
- Now you can download then install the latest iTunes version
- How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3 with Taig 3.0
- First of all you should download the TaiG 3.0 on to your PC
- Then connect your idevice which is running on iOS 9.3 to the PC using USB cable
- After that open the downloaded TaiG 3.0 tool
- Then unselect the checkbox of “3K assistant” in order to avoid installing App-Store which belongs to Chinese
- Then click on the start button to begin the jailbreak iOS 9.3
- Finally open the Cydia icon to start iOS 9.3 initialization of Cydia course
Cheers, now you have jailbroken your idevice which is running on the iOS 9.3 by an working Cydia Substrate.