At this time Apple users community is discussing about jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 to install Cydia 10.3.1 on idevices. However jailbreak iPhone 7 is a reasonable factor which is everyone is looking at. Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone 7 is not far away and jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 will be released very soon.
Since long time, there is no any jailbreak tool in public when released jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 from PP Jailbreak. Thus, Apple is updating iOS very recently to avoid jailbreak by fixing security holes and bugs.
As the developer “Luca Todesco” who invented Yalu Jailbreak says, jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 is possible on iPhone 7 too. It means that he have already jailbreoken the beta version on iPhone 7 in order to install Cydia 10.3.1.
Cydia tweaks for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
There are a lot of Cydia tweaks for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. However we are presenting you some important Cydia tweaks which will be useful.
The Apple community is updating in every minute. So, we are here to update you in everything which are related to iOS or jailbreak news. If you like this article follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook page.
So far, Apple released iOS versions up to install iOS 10.3.1 and iOS 10.3.2 is testing with betas. iOS 10.3.2 beta 5 already released for developers and public testers those who are registered with Apple beta testing program. Install iOS 10.3.2 is the second minor update of iOS 10 platform. When come to iOS 10.3 and iOS 10.3.1, Apple has fixed some improvements on behalf of security.
Since iOS 10.3.1 is the latest iOS version, all most all Apple users are updated to iOS 10.3.1. Thus, most of them are looking for jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 to install Cydia 10.3.1 and other below versions too. So far no-one could not able to release fully functioned tool to download Cydia 10.3.1 for Cydia app-store.
Apple Inc. is getting more and more security actions and technologies to prevent jailbreak as well as fix bugs. That is way TaiG introduced “Semi Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1”. However this method is in beta stage. You can download semi jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 and review what the corrections which should improve are.
Compatible Devices for Install Cydia 10.3.1
As the compatible devices for install Cydia 10.3.1 can be identified devices which are compatible with iOS 10.3.1,
- iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, 12.9 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch 6G.
Steps for Download TaiG 10 to Install Cydia 10.3.1
- As the first step, launch Safari and visit http://taig9.co
- Then select the iOS version
- Then the device is compatible, tap on start
- After that, tap on the button “Homescreen”
- Then tap on the button says “Install”
If you have completed all steps correctly you will have Cydia on the home screen. However this is not a fully functioned Cydia apps-store as we mentioned. TaiG jailbreak team is working hard for release fully functioned tool to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 to install Cydia 10.3.1. So, stay with us.
Since we got iOS 10.3.1, the next discussion is jailbreak iOS 10.3.1. In order to release TaiG jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, TaiG jailbreak team is working for it. In this time Apple has tight the security system for jailbreak.
However in order to fulfil the jailbreak requirement zJailbreak has come to the action which is an alternative for iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak to install Cydia 10.3.1.
About the zJailbreak
This zJailbreak comes with TaiG beta IPA + Cydia Impactor Jailbreak. When TaiG jailbreak team release a tool to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, this is the temporary solution for Cydia 10.3.1. With this zJailbreak we are allowed to install some Cydia apps. zJailbreak is a version of Cydia which is lite.
Main zJailbreak Features
- OS Store
TaiG beta IPA + Cydia Impactor is the only method that suitable for iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak. At the moment iOS 10.3.1 beta jailbreak aren’t available, because iOS 10.3.1 update is released to the public. So, if you are wish to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1, you have to use zJailbreak in order to install Cydia 10.3.1.
Compatible Apple Devices for zJailbreak
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- 9 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch 6G.
However iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is not compatible for jailbreak iOS 10.3.1
Steps for iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak
- First of all download “TaiGbeta.ipa” as well as “Cydia Impactor” on the PC
- Then connect the Apple device (iPhone or iPad) which is running iOS 10.3.1 beta
- After that, drag the TaiGbeta.ipa in to Cydia Impactor
- Then, give the Apple ID and the password in order to continue the process (we recommend that it is better to generate a different Apple ID for the jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 process)
- Then, Cydia Impactor installs “TaiG9 beta IPA” on the idevice
- After that, there will be the “TaiG” icon on the idevice’s Home-screen, tap to open it select the “Install Cydia”
- Finnaly, the idevice will be restarted and you will see the Cydia